I have always been afraid of flammable fuels, I remember when I was little sitting in the car waiting for it to blow up anytime we stopped at a gas station to refuel. Gas propulsion systems were always lazy at best in my mind concerning technologies. I realized humans didn’t have the ability to break free from their instituted fuel sources via free energy systems. Well in a pinch, ‘Ill tell you, flammable fuels can be fantastic! The Wonder Kine on the farm so far has been the tankless propane water heater!
Our tankless water heater is small, really small, and when I first saw it I was like, Yeah that’s gonna work.. Guess what! We have instant hot water and hot water for a month or two off a small propane tank. Talk about efficiency! Check out these models and start saving thousands on electricity!!
Tankless Propane Water Heater (My Opinions)
1. Easy to install
2. Heats the whole house with hot water instantly
3. Small easy to take with you in a pinch
4. Easy set up outside of house
5. Super efficient and Cost effective
6. Pays for itself the first month!
7. No need to store water in a huge ridiculous tank!